Whatsapp application has become an important part of our life. Since the past few years whatsapp has seen an immense popularity amongst people and our elders. Most of our family members and relatives can be found on whatsapp. Whatsapp groups have become so popular in our families that even small to minute news or trending topics are shared in whatsapp family groups. So let me ask you one thing. Are you fedup of the annoying family whatsapp group that keeps popping up every now and then?Do you get irritated whenever an unnecessary message pops up in your whatsapp from family groups? Are you the one who hates waking up to good morning quotes and wishes from uncles and aunties.? Then you are at the right place. In this article I am going in detail how to mute or unmute status in whatsapp. Apart from muting or unmuting a family group or individual group we will also discuss how to unmute status in whatsapp of a contact.
Learn how to unmute status in whatsapp of a contact
To understand properly how to unmute status in whatsapp you must read the entire article so that you don’t miss any important point.
How to mute a contact on your whatsapp
- The first thing to do is to open your whatsapp.
- Once you have opened your whatsapp application.
- Then you need to select the contact which you want to mute.
- Once you have selected the contact then you need to choose option Mute.
- Press the mute button in order to mute the whatsapp contact.
- You will see around 3 options.
- You can mute the particular whatsapp contact for 8 hours,1 week or for always.
- Once you have muted a contact then automatically the status of the contact will also be muted hence you can mute the message and status of contact with a single click.
How to mute a group on your whatsapp
- You need to open the whatsapp application.
- You have to select the whatsapp group that you want to mute.
- Once you have selected whatsapp group that you want to mute
- Choose the mute option.
- Once you choose the mute option you will see 3 options
- You can mute the group for 8 hours, 1 week or always.
- Choose the option according to your needs.
How to unmute a contact on your whatsapp
- The first thing towards unmuting a whatsapp contact is to open your whatsapp chat application.
- After that you need to select the contact that you have muted.
- Once you have selected the muted contact then you need to click on the unmute button.
- So if you have muted any contact you can unmute it using this step.
- So unmuting a contact on your whatsapp will also unmute the status of the contact.
- Hence using this step you will get your answer to how to unmute status in whatsapp.
How to unmute a group on your whatsapp
- You have to open your whatsapp chat application.
- Once you have open the application
- You need to select the whatsapp group which you have muted
- Once you have selected the mute whatsapp group , you then need to click on the unmute option.
- Clicking on the unmute button will unmute your whatsapp group.
So using this method you can learn how to unmute status in whatsapp.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to share WhatsApp status updates to other apps
Ans Whatsapp has provided the feature to share the whatsapp status updates to other applications like Facebook. On Android and iOS , users have the feature to share their whatsapp updates to facebook stories.
- Disappearing messages on Whatsapp
Ans You have to enable disappearing messages on Whatsapp before you can send disappearing messages to your contact. Once you have enabled , the new messages to send to individual or group chat will disappear after 7 days. Even if the user has not opened its whatsapp chat within 7 days, the chat will disappear.
- How to add an international number on whatsapp?
Ans You can add the international number in the same way , you add a normal contact. You need to keep one thing in mind that you have to add a + (plus) sign. Then you need to enter the country code followed by the entire phone number. Make sure you don’t have any leading 0s (zeros) or special calling codes.
- How to pin a chat on whatsapp
Ans Using the pin chat feature on whatsapp you can pin a chat permanently on the top of your chat. For the iPhone you can pin a chat by swiping right hand side and then select the pin option. For the android version of whatsapp you can tap and hold the chat and then select the pin chat option to pin the chat to the top.
- How to unpin a chat on whatsapp?
Ans It is very easy to unpin a chat on whatsapp. You can right swipe on iPhone and then select unpin to unpin chat. Similarly you can tap and hold your android chat and then select unpin in order to unpin your chat on android phone.
I hope in this article you get to know a lot about muting and unmuting whatsapp status. Please visit studybulletin again to know more about such fun facts.